All it takes is 2 steps
To become a SPARC member, all you need to do is two things:
- Come into the dispensary at 1256 Mission Street with your doctor’s recommendation and a government issued ID or drivers license. (Note: You do not need a medical marijuana patient ID card to become a member – just bring in the original copy of your doctor’s recommendation.)
- Fill out a registration form.
After we verify your recommendation and receive your registration form, we will give you an official SPARC membership card. And that’s it – you are officially a SPARC member!
We ask that new patients please arrive a half hour before closing to allow for extra registration time.
Designated Caregivers are welcome at SPARC. If your doctor did not provide you with a verifiable document which designates caregiver/patient status, SPARC will allow a patient to designate one caregiver. A SPARC Caregiver Designation form, available for download here must be signed by BOTH patient and caregiver. Caregivers and the patients they represent must both complete the standard SPARC registration form.
Caregivers arriving to SPARC to sign up both themselves and a patient who cannot be present must bring:
- Two Completed and signed registration forms found here (One for the patient, one for the caregiver)
- One completed and signed Caregiver designation form (Either your physician’s form or the SPARC form found here)
- Physical Valid State or government issued ID’s for both the Caregiver and Patient
- Patient’s Verifiable Medical Cannabis Recommendation.
For questions please email email@example.com or call 415.252.7727