SPARC Delivers! FAQ
Welcome to the Delivery Menu at SPARC!
You probably have a lot of questions about how this all works so here are some basics:
- All items on sale in-store are now available for delivery online with few exceptions.
- All you have to do is click on the Delivery Menu at www.sparcsf.org/deliverymenu
- Decide what you want and place the items in your cart.
- You will be asked to sign up for an account on our page.
- Upload your documents which include Valid ID and MMJ Recommendation.
- Checkout and wait for your delivery.
- Most deliveries are completed within 1 hour, we will reach out and keep you up to date on the status of the order.
- Our Patient Service Dispatch Team will alert you if there are any issues with your order
- In the event we have sold out of an item on your order we will notify you and offer an alternative.
How do I know my order has been received?
We notify each patient of the receipt of their order. As soon as your order has been processed you will receive notification that it is en-route. You will also receive an approximate ETA of your order once the delivery has been started, and once it is on the road you can see the drivers’ progress to your home.
I want to add something to my order can I?
As long as you haven’t received notice that your order is en-route you can alert us of an additional item request by calling 415-987-5365. We will try to fulfill your extra item. In most cases you will be able to.
Oops, I ordered something I decided don’t want. Is it too late to cancel?
Once your order is en-route we can’t change items you ordered. If it hasn’t left the dispensary yet, you may be able to change items in your order. Call 415 987-5365 to make a correction to your order.
Can I pay with a credit card?
At this time we only accept cash for our deliveries.
Can I place an order with my friends account?
No. If you wish to use our delivery service please make your own individual account through www.sparcsf.org and we will happily serve you.
Why don’t I see an option for my Vet/Senior discount or SPARC Rewards Card?
At this time we only allow for these discounts/rewards in store. We are working towards offering these for delivery in the future, but it may be a while. If you wish to receive these discounts they are still and always available at our 1256 Mission St. location.
I live outside San Francisco, will you deliver to me?
Eventually we hope to expand our delivery range to include other areas but for now we only deliver in San Francisco County with the exception of the Presidio and Treasure Island. If delivery outside of San Francisco is a service you wish to see implemented, please send us an email to email@example.com with your delivery area and we will alert you if/when we start delivering in your area.
General Delivery Information
- Orders may be placed from 10:00am-9pm 7 days a week 363 days a year. We close for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day only.
- Orders are placed in queue for immediate delivery.
- Most deliveries will happen within 1 to 1.25 hours depending of time of day/call volume.
- Please place your order up to an hour before you wish to receive it. We don’t currently have a feature to delay delivery to a later time.
- Driver only carries your order and enough cash to help you make change.
- Please have your cash ready. Driver cannot wait for you or take you to an ATM.
- Driver may be outfitted with security cameras with audio/video recording capabilities during delivery.
- Driver is being tracked via GPS at all times.
- Please have ID present to show driver upon delivery. If you place the order, you must receive it.
- Drivers are not in marked cars or uniformed to ensure greater discretion and safety for everyone.
- Drivers try to use as much discretion as possible when making delivery. You will receive your order in a non-descript bag that looks like it could be a food delivery.
- Drivers are randomly selected for surveillance by our security team and monitored for safety and practical application purposes.
- For additional questions please call 415-987-5365
- All zips listed on the map below are available for delivery at this time.